About Our Community
No crowded beaches for Beachwalk residents! The perfect sugary sand beach frames a turquoise 14-acre Crystal Lagoon, and invites kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming, snorkeling and more. The patented technology features a system of sensors and pulse-based injectors that uses less than 1 percent of chemicals and just 2 percent of the energy required by conventional swimming pool technology to keep the waters sparkling blue at all times. A private beach club on the north shore of the lagoon featuring a restaurant, bars, fitness center, tiny putting course and Laguna Dog, a splash park for Beachwalk pets. A-rated schools nearby, top quality healthcare and medical facilities, additional shopping as well as cultural and entertainment nearby. Additional shops, office and restaurants will create the perfect live, work and play community.
- Clubhouse: 12,000 sq. ft. Private Beach Clubhouse with members-only restaurant and full service bar
- Fitness Center: State of the Art
- Park: Laguna Dog Splash Park with Large and Small Dog Parks
- Pond: Natural environment full of native birds and flora and other wildlife
- Splash Park: 14-acre Crystal Lagoon with 2 Water Slides and a swim up bar
- Swimming Pool: 14-acre Crystal Lagoon with white sand beaches. The largest in Florida
- Tennis Court: 6 Courts
- Volleyball Court: Sand Volleyball
- Water Front Lot: Restaurant and Shops
The Reef at Beachwalk Homeowners Association is currently managed by Evergreen Lifestyles Management.